Theatrical performance with dance, stunning visuals and live music
In INFINITY three artists from different disciplines take up the challenge to dive deeply into the mystery of INFINITY. On stage they represent the abstract matter of the infinite. New art is specially created for this show.
Uri Eugenio’s journey in infinity interacts with newly composed music by Marc Alberto, performed live with his ensemble. All becomes one in the projections of Marie van Vollenhoven’s stunning visual art.
A theatrical dance performance that embraces technology, philosophy, science and art.
Location: AINSI theatre, Maastricht www.theateraanhetvrijthof.nl
Click on names to learn more about the artists:
- choreography & dance: Uri Eugenio ( Leine Roebana – Zwaan nominee 2014 )
- composer & musician: Marc Alberto ( Cast Glass & Jett Rebel )
- production & visual art: Marie van Vollenhoven ( KRAAi, The Act of Painting
- live music: Marc Alberto / Florian Herzog / Timothy Pedone / Maarten Reumkens / Federico
- Marc Alberto / Florian Herzog / Timothy Pedone / Maarten Reumkens / Federico
- interaction design: Felix Herbst / Paul Kirsten (Prefrontal Cortex)
- 3D support: Tom Krabbe / BIC multi media
- with an exhibition by Emanuel Riksen (visual artist)
- side program by Rosa Vrij iArts